- This event has passed.
2022 Sasnak City The Gathering
November 18, 2022 - November 20, 2022
SASNAK CITY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read Thoroughly Prior To Purchase!
Sasnak City, LLC (herein after referred to as SCL)
Purchaser (herein after referred to as TICKET HOLDER)
1. Sasnak City LLC (herein after referred to as SCL) reserves the right to refuse admission and/or services at any event and/or activity, to any person for any reason deemed necessary with no refund of monies for purchases granted.
2. NO REFUNDS will be given for any purchase of tickets for any event and/or activity. Purchaser agrees that should the specific event and/or activity requested be cancelled for unforeseen organizational impediments, that all purchases made will be transferred to a similar event and/or activity organized as a replacement by SCL. If an event and/or activity cannot take place as planned and/or cannot be held on the selected dates and/or at the listed location, it will be rescheduled, and/or relocated. All Ticket Holders will be informed of the new schedule. SCL will not be held responsible for any expenses accrued by ticket holders due to the rescheduling of a convention, event or activity. If a ticket holder is unable to attend the requested event and/or activity a Ticket Transfer/Selling is acceptable via written authorization by SCL.
3. In the case of a full event cancel with no reschedule or postponement, all monies for purchases will be refunded minus a service fee percentage of the full amount paid (3.5% for all US sales and 4.5% for International sales) within 45 days of the announcement. Excluding all herein mentioned circumstances, SCL reserves the right to issue or restrict refunds on a case by case basis for any reason. If a refund is granted for any reason outside of a full event cancel, all monies for purchases will be refunded minus a service fee percentage of the full amount paid (5% for all US sales and 6% for International sales). All refunded monies are for the pre-tax purchase price no taxes on any purchases will be refunded. If a PP was used for purchase, service charges for use of the PP will not be refunded.
4. Any person found behaving in an unlawful manner, and/or in a vulgar manner including but not limited to: verbal assault, offensive language, sexual speech, descriptions of sexual acts, sexual innuendos, name calling, touching any guests body, hair, and/or face without permission, gestures of a crude and/or sexual nature, physical assault, and/or threats of physical assault towards staff/ volunteers / guests and/or fellow Ticket Holders and/or are found to be disrupting the proceedings of any event and/or activity hosted by SCL through such behavior will be reported to security immediately, have their badge revoked, and be removed from the event and/or activity, with no refund of monies for purchases granted.
5. SCL reserves the right to instruct security and/or staff to review and/or inspect any Ticket Holders bags, event credentials and/or government issued I.D. cards at any time throughout the duration of the event and/or activity. Any person purchasing an event and/or activity ticket to attend a SCL event and/or activity agree to these reviews and/or inspections in order to ensure a safe environment.
6. SCL accepts no responsibility for any casualties (stolen items, personal effects losses, accidents, injuries, and all items pertaining to such) occurring before, during or after any event and/or activity on the event and/or activity premises.
7. SCL accepts no responsibility for any personal initiative taken by any guests, participants, and/or Ticket Holder in their name only and/or on account of third parties, opinions and/or personal declarations expressed by guests, participants, and//or Ticket Holders attending any SCL event and/or activity, and/or by any member of its staff.
8. By attending any SCL event and/or activity, Ticket Holders agree to have their image displayed on this website, in news, promotional works, documentaries or stories. All images, video and/or audio recordings made by SCL, its members, staff or individual and/or company contracted to provide these services are the sole property of SCL. By ticket purchase, Ticket Holders are renouncing any and all claims to any financial compensation for such use of their image.
9. To attend an event organized by SCL, a ticket in the purchaser’s name is required. Tickets are not allowed to be transferred to another individual without written consent from SCL as outlined under “Ticket Transferring”. All Ticket Holders must present a printed copy of their ticket confirmation email for their selected event, a valid government issued photo Identification Card or Driver’s License/Passport. Any event and/or activity hosted by SCL is a private event held for authorized ticket holders. Failing to provide proper identification will result in denial to access the event and/or activity and immediate removal from the premises. Ticket confirmation emails and tickets are effective only for the listed event and/or activity dates.
10. Contracted Event vendors and/or Event sponsors are the only individuals, groups and/or businesses that are allowed to use the events and/or activities hosted by SCL as a platform to promote and/or advertise their business, services, special offers, and/or upcoming events. Any individual, group and/or business that is found to be or having been advertising and/or promoting their services, special offers, and/or upcoming events in any form at any event and/or activity hosted by SCL without written consent from the owner of SCL will be reported to security immediately, have their badge revoked, and be removed from the event and/or activity, with no refund of monies for purchases granted. If the violation is discovered following the conclusion of the event and/or activity hosted by SCL, the individual, group and/or business may be ineligible to attend and/or participate in future events and/or activities hosted by SCL for a minimum term of one (1) year from the date of the conclusion of the event and/or activity where the violation occurred and up to permanent ineligibility. The date of the conclusion of the event and/or activity is the Monday following the closing ceremonies.
11. Event sponsorships are available for all SCL events and/or activities. Event sponsorships are open to businesses, groups, and/or individuals, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the levels of sponsorship offered. At no time is a sponsor to act in any way that could be deemed as entitled. While sponsors are valuable to the events and activities of SCL, it is not a license to behave in a manner that can harm others, physically or emotionally. They will not at any time present themselves to the staff, volunteers, ticket holders, and/or guests as having a higher value and/or ranking than the ticket holders of any SCL event and/or activity. They will not at any time behave in any manner towards the staff, volunteers, ticket holders, and/or guests at SCL events and/or activities that could be considered threatening, intimidating, derogatory, and/or abusive. Sponsors, sponsor’s guest and employees are bound by all Terms & Conditions of SCL events and/or activities.
12. SCL events and/or activities are for individuals 18 (Eighteen) years of age and older ONLY!
13. Individuals are allowed to purchase ONE type of ticket per person per name. If purchasing more than one ticket during a transaction each ticket holder’s information MUST be provided. Ticket tiers that include photos and autos are for the ticket holder’s use only, there are no transfers, substitutions and/or exchanges of or for these items unless otherwise stated by SCL.
14. If any individual has their ticket rendered void to any event and/or activity due to breach of these Terms & Conditions, no refund of monies
for purchases made will be granted. SCL is not responsible for any cost or loss sustained to attend the event or in relation to it due to the voiding
of the ticket.
Ticket Holders under 21 (Twenty-One) years of age, are NOT allowed to attend any Cocktail Parties, Whiskey Tastings or Adventures
under any circumstances, even with the purchase of a VIP ticket.
15. Tickets to any event and/or activity DOES NOT include accommodation, travel or any other additional expenses, nor does SCL provide any items outside of the purchased ticket package. Tickets to any event and/or activity grants only the rights and privileges stated in the description available on this website. SCL accepts no responsibility for arrangements made by attendees with third parties and does not endorse them.
16. The request will be considered approved ONLY when a Team Member of SCL responds with a written confirmation.
17. In case of a requirement of a name change due to marriage/divorce etc. SCL requires proof of name change through documentation provided by the state/country/government in which ticket holder resides.
18. SCL reserves the right to deny the transfer request for any reason deemed necessary under the legal rights to refuse services. This transfer process is to be used for all tickets and extras purchased. The seller may only sell the ticket(s) at the price listed on this website or less if they so choose. If the seller collects more than was originally paid, the seller will be immediately removed from all groups affilliated with SCL and will not be eligible to attend any event sponsored by and/or in conjunction with SCL. If the seller requests that SCL handle the transfer of funds between the parties, a transfer transaction fee of 10% of the full amount paid for the original purchase will be deducted from the funds being returned to the seller.
19. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE REQUESTED THEIR TICKET FOR AN EVENT AND/OR ACTIVITY DIRECTLY FROM SCL AND HAVE PAID FOR THE PURCHASE IN FULL ARE ELIGIBLE FOR TICKET TRANSER/SELLING. The following information is required when requesting a Transfer of Pass:
Original Ticket Holder Information (Seller)
• NAME OF EVENT and TICKET TIER
• Complete Legal Name (As It Appears On Your Photo ID/Passport/Driver License)
• Email Address
New Ticket Holder Information (Buyer)
Complete Legal Name (As It Appears On Your Photo ID/Passport/Driver License)
• Email Address •
• Date of birth(Must Be Over 18 yrs. of Age)
**SCL is not responsible for any payment and/or transfer of funds between the Seller and Buyer. All financial matters in regards to the Ticket Transfer/Selling is of a private nature between the Seller & Buyer. SCL is not accountable for any loss or financial downfall that may be caused by the transferring and/or selling of tickets between the Seller and Buyer as payment for ticketed goods has already been received and processed in full by SCL**
20. All guests appearing at SCL events are not guaranteed as they are subject to work, personal commitments and unforeseen occurrences, therefore events and/or activities are subject to change and/or cancellation. SCL accepts no responsibility for any guest cancellation that may happen under any circumstances. If a guest cannot attend an event and/or activity making it so that event and/or activity cannot take place with specified guest, SCL will arrange a replacement guest based on the available possibilities. If a replacement can be found all photo / autos / meet & greets will automatically transfer to the replacement guest. If a replacement cannot be found then and only then will all purchased photos / autos / meet & greets for the cancelling guest be refunded.
21. SCL reserves the right to, at any time, during the course of the months prior to and during the duration of the event announce Bonus Guests. These guests are ONLY included in the top two tier packages. These guests are in attendance under the contractual agreement that all activities they partake in are limited by time restrictions. This includes, but is not limited to, panels, photograph sessions, autograph sessions, meet and greets, and/or any VIP listed activities. SCL reserves the right to, at any time, during the course of the months prior to and during the duration of the event announce Surprise Guests. These guests are ONLY included in the VIP packages. These guests are in attendance under the contractual agreement that all activities they partake in are at their discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, panels, photograph sessions, autograph sessions, meet and greets, and/or any VIP listed activities.
22. SCL reserves the right to, at any time, during the course of the months prior to and during the duration of the event announce Special Guests. These guests are NOT included with any ticket tier. These guests are in attendance under the strict contractual agreement that all items pertaining to them are limited to a maximum amount, this includes but is not limited to photographs, autographs, panels, and meet & greets. All additional activities as well as additional counts outside of the contracted amounts they partake in are at their sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, panels, photograph sessions, autograph sessions, meet and greets, and/or any VIP listed activities.
23. Guests attending an event may appear for 3 days, 2 days, 1 day or part of 1 day during the event.
24. Some guests may request a limit on the number of autographs signed and/or photos taken. Photo and/or autograph sessions could be subject to time limits or other unexpected restrictions, therefore SCL cannot guarantee unlimited additional photo ops and/or autographs for all participants. In the case of a sell-out of photo ops and/or autograph sessions no others will be provided.
25. Attendance to activities such as photo ops and/or autographs are NOT to be treated as a meet & greet with any guest. Ticket Holders cannot request personalization of ANY type for photo ops and/or autographs unless it is offered in the purchased Ticket Package.
26. Guests’ autographs can only be received on official SCL photos, merchandise, brochures, and Ticket Holder’s personal items suitable for the purpose. Guests reserve the right to refuse to sign items of unlicensed merchandise, items they find offensive and/or unsuitable.
27. Ticket Holders attending autographs sessions can give gifts to guests personally but each gift must be easily accessible to allow a security check of the contents. GIFT BAGS ONLY are allowed. If a package is wrapped with paper and sealed, the paper will be removed by security.
HOMEMADE BAKED GOODS/ CANDIES / CONSUMABLE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE GIVEN TO CAST MEMBERS!! If any Ticket Holder refuses to allow the package to be opened or inspected, the Ticket Holder is required to remove the package from the premises IMMEDIATELY. If the Ticket Holder fails to comply they will be reported to security as a safety concern, have their badge revoked, and be removed from the event and/or activity, with no refund of monies for purchases granted.
28. Please remember that the guests attending are here to enjoy themselves and Kansas City as a whole. If you are to run into them outside of the convention they are on their private time, they are not working and are not allowed to take selfies, or sign autographs outside of the convention. So please be respectful of them and allow them to have time to relax.
PHOTOS / AUDIO / VIDEO RECORDING
29. NO LIVE STREAMING OR EXTENDED VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING of the guests at the event and/or activities (both regular and VIP ones) AT ANY TIME. This includes but is not limited to while they are on stage, walking to and from activities, hanging out in the lounge area, photo sessions, autograph sessions, meet and greets, dinners, cocktail parties, etc. They are there to enjoy themselves as much as the Ticket Holders and are not to be harassed, mobbed, swarmed and/or made uncomfortable in any form. ANY Ticket Holder breaching this rule will be reported to security immediately, have their badge revoked, and be removed from the event and/or activity with no refund of monies for purchases granted.
30. At SCL events and/or activities participants are allowed to take pictures of the guests in the Main Hall ONLY from their seats. Flash photography is allowed during the first FIVE (5) minutes that a guest is on stage. Ticket Holders are allowed to take pictures only from their seats and without use of flash during the event and/or activities. No photography of the guests outside of the main hall will be tolerated. ANY Ticket Holder breaching this rule will be reported to security immediately, have their badge revoked, and be removed from the event with no refund of monies for purchases granted.
***All pictures acquired this way are for personal use only, any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Photo ops pictures are for personal use only, any commercial use of them is strictly prohibited. ***
PAYMENT PLANS (PP)
31. SCL provides payment plans on certain tier level tickets to the events through PayPal only. The number of payments scheduled is based on the tier level being purchased.
32. In order to take advantage of a PP you will need to sign up through the PP for each available ticket. There is a fee for this service, which is included in the final pricing, payments are set up to automatically withdrawal from your selected account at 30 day increments until paid in full.
33. If a payment fails, declines, is terminated, and/or rejected for any reason other than a technical issue with PayPal, SCL reserves the right to cancel the PP with no refund of monies previously collected on the PP, and is not responsible for any fees, financial loss, and/or emotional distress associated with the PP.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLAIMER /INFORMATION/AGREEMENT OF TERMS
34. We are provided with data which is, or may be, personal data in relation to Customers or their individual representatives.
This information includes and is limited to:
Full Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number and Email Address. WE DO NOT COLLECT SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION!
35. All collection of funds for purchases is handled via PayPal, Venmo and/or Square Up. We do not obtain, collect or keep record of any payment form information such as account numbers, routing numbers, or full credit card information.
36. Any claims brought forth against SCL will be litigated under the jurisdiction of the Missouri State Courts in Platte County.
37. SCL has the right to add, remove or amend all the conditions in these pages according to Missouri Law and with the purpose to protect and organize the company’s event and/or activities at any time.
38. By purchasing an event and/or activities ticket, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions and to all information and rules available on this website.
***SCL does not intend to violate copyrights or supersede rightful copyrights holders of TV shows, movies and other works of art that could be promoted and/or celebrated through SCL’s events and/or activities. SCL’s intent is to promote above mentioned artistic works, friendship between groups of fans gathering from all over the world, and interactions between fans and professionals in the field of television and movies.***
SASNAK CITY LLC is not authorized by, affiliated with or endorsed by the makers of Outlander, Sony, Left Bank, Lionsgate or Starz. No infringement of copyright is intended. Images used herein for publicity purposes only. This is an unofficial convention. Events are gatherings for fans.
SASNAK CITY LLC is not authorized by, affiliated with or endorsed by the makers of The Last Kingdom, Carnival Films, NBCUniversal, or any of their affiliates. No infringement of copyright is intended. Images used herein for publicity purposes only. This is an unofficial convention. Events are gatherings for fans of the series.
***UPON PURCHASE PLEASE JOIN THE SASNAK CITY ATTENDEES GROUP ON FACEBOOK. YOU MUST BE A TICKET HOLDER TO GAIN
ACCESS TO THE GROUP – TICKETS ARE VERIFIED***